Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Classroom Campfire

We had such a good time sharing stories around the campfire this week! It was so much fun to hear the suspenseful stories that we worked on for over a month. Their hard work definitely paid off! Below I have pictures from our campfire. The student that is sharing in the picture has a flashlight to add effect to the spookiness of their story and the atmosphere. 

Thank you again to the parents and students that donated to our campfire celebration! It was a great success! 






2 comments:

  1. How did you make your campfire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used poster board, colored butcher paper, and Christmas lights. I made a 4 inch tall ring with the poster board. Then, I cut the butcher paper to look like flames and stapled it to the poster board ring. I balled up the Christmas lights (tangled mess), and placed them in the center of the ring. I balled up black butcher paper to look like rocks and cut a square piece of green paper to be "grass" under everything.

    ReplyDelete