Friday, May 23, 2014

Thank You!!

Parents and Students,

I just wanted to express my thanks for the teaching supplies and the sweet letters the students wrote to me. I was completed blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity! Also, I cannot believe over 100 6th graders were able to keep a secret!! That alone is amazing! I had absolutely no idea and I was so touched when the surprise was revealed. I feel so incredibly blessed to have completed my student teaching while being their long term substitute. I have loved getting to know these students and they will forever be my first group of "kids" ever. I enjoyed reading their sweet letters, good wishes, and congratulations. I want to wish them well with their next adventure in 7th grade! Thank you again for the supplies and most of all your consideration!!
 
Sincerely,
Mrs. Oliveira
 
This is my reading class after the surprise Graduation/Popsicle Party. Only 1/4 of my 6th grade students!

The students donated so many school supplies for my future classroom. When I organized them at home they filled two large boxes!!


The most precious book of letters from my students. I will always treasure it!
 
 
One of my favorite dedications was written to "Super Ollie" the superhero turned teacher!
 
We had to do a silly face picture!




 Those school supplies will be put to good use next year because I graduated Saturday!
I now hold a Master of Education in Secondary English degree and I am alumni of
Samford University!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment